There is never enough time in the weekend! This last one was a whirlwind as usual....spending time with friends, late nights, superbowl!! I cooked a delectable feast (can you say best meatballs ever?!!) and had everyone over to watch the game. Go Pack!! I'm sure everyone had as much fun as I did on Sunday, but I don't know if everyone was suffering as much as I was yesterday. Exhaustion finally won and I came home last night, only to sleep for 16 hours straight..
Why am I still so tired??!!
With China looming in the distance, I am afraid I can't get my body and mind in the right place in order to get everything done! I leave for Boston on Thursday so that means I only have today and tomorrow...
Help!! I'm drowning in work!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment